Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Saturday 7 October 2023

If you go down to the woods tonight...

 

A big surprise is quite likely. This lot were basically lying around as bycatch from casting other figures - seemed a shame not to let them go to waste. Figures were all just sprayed brown a few times then drybrushed with lots of different earthy colours in no particular pattern or order. Then red bits painted on.

Admins AD220 Wise Old Treeman. Under HoTT Behometh!

Admins AD79, Tree Ent (60mm high). Another Behometh.

AD58 Large Evil Tree. If I did a HoTT army I would only be able to use 1 of these - only 3 4 point Behomeths would be allowed in the army. Of course, if not doing HoTT...

This lot are from the S&S Range - SS70, Tree Spirit (Ent). If I loosely based the army on the HoTT Giants list they would be Hordes. Personally I would go for Beasts - at 2 points each I could use 6 in a Tree Army.

OK, bases 'wrong' for HoTT, but then I use HoTT as a base, not scripture. It might be fun to try doing more 'HoTT' armies using my (getting large) collection of single based figures... not realistic armies but it's fantasy... I mean, using army soldiers as shooters against trees as beasts...

6 comments:

  1. Lovely bunch of huggy-bois that are happy to see their friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'I Love my puppy. I will hug you and hug you and hug you and hug you. Why won't my puppy move any more?' - half remembered cartoon from decades ago...

      Delete
  2. With some careful bending you might be able to have Y-M-C-A by Village Trees 😁

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete