Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Wednesday 25 October 2023

Warrior Immortals


OK, working now. For these, only had enough to do 3 figures instead of four on the back row.

I've gone for a more ornate paint scheme for these - only one unit so not an issue as far as time goes
 
 Very quirky design but I quite like it. I don't paint my Garrison Immortals in such an ornate fashion because it would take too long - here, with just a few figures, I felt justified.

I'm now back to posting here. Weirdly, seem to be unable to do anything on the Norfolk Garrison site. I totally fail to understand Chrome/Google/Blogger!

10 comments:

  1. Your colorful figures look great! Good to see that you only need to maintain a single blog now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Hopefully it's sorted though still not perfect...

      Delete
  2. Hurrah!….
    Very pretty toys…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  3. As per my earlier comment on the Norfolk Garrison - they are a truly fit unit to guard the King of Kings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I will admit to liking them myself - in my opinion this was the best range Warrior ever produced.

      Delete
  4. I rather like the look of those immortals.

    ReplyDelete