Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Monday 23 October 2023

Workaround - Norfolk Garrison...

 Not something I wanted to do, but as an interim (possibly permanent) solution I've simply started a new blog. Which I'm now going to have to sort out regarding layout. Please be patient (very!!) - first post is the Warrior Immortals post that should have appeared here a few days ago!

 https://norfolkgarrison.blogspot.com/

And don't ask me why, if Google isn't accepting cookies, I can create a new blog that works but still can't get the old one working. Next tasks to see what I do about transferring stuff over  from The Eastern Garrison, keep tweaking this one and possibly start some new blogs for the Pulp work or something...


5 comments:

  1. I have the honour to be your first follower on the new blog - I'm sure it will be 'Norfolk & good' :)
    The figures look great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just signed on as a follower on the new blog but unable to post a comment there.
    The Immortals look great!
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Can't post a reply there myself yet - but can here where I can't put a picture on my blog - crazy, basically it's a google/blogger fault that I can't do much about though I'll keep trying!

      Delete
  3. And now seems to be working using Chrome but not via Firefox!

    ReplyDelete