Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Thursday 18 April 2024

25mm Assyrian chariots

Don't think I could get away with more chariots in the Shem army!

Line chariots, so simplified paintwork compared to the generral. The etched pattern on the side barely shows in real life!

I've kept them as 3 man chariots - probably should have made them 2 man, just preferred 3. However, rather than use the spear figure I've gone for 2 archers.

Might (probably will) do a general and chariot unit as 4 horse 3 man chariots as well. 8 new Assyrian chariots should do for now.
 
At some stage I must do the dozen cavalry I need to finish off the HoTT Shem army!

6 comments:

  1. They are lovely little models, really nice work on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ready to come down like a wolf on the fold…
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not quite ready. Think they need a few more friends.

      Delete
  3. I think the Assyrians were the first Garrisons I ever saw…
    I still think they are lovely…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit that, having pretty built up as many 20mm Ancient armies as I could, there would appear to be scope for a few 25mm ones...

      Delete