Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Saturday 6 April 2024

25mm Shem/Assyrian chariot

Assyrian chariot acting as the Shem general. I've done it as a 2 horse 3 crew chariot as per the standard Garrison 25mm Assyrian chariot but have replaced the spear armed figure with a standard bearer. The archer figure represents the general himself.

I don't bother cluttering my chariots up with extra weapons/quivers etc but have at least put reins on. 

OK, don't need them for the Shem HoTT army but could I ever resist doing more chariots? For me, an initial three is very restrained! Suppose really I should get the cavalry finished off first but...


7 comments:

  1. Lovely model and very nicely painted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must admit, quite pleased with it myself.

      Delete
  2. HotT Army? I just like the look of these fellows as a Shemite Army in the Hyborian Age of Conan the Barbarian!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, got to call it something, and Shem HoTT army is as good as anything.

      Delete
  3. That looks great Rob…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete