Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Monday 19 August 2024

Feeding time

Start with two oddities that make a nice little vignette. The large dog/wolf/creature is a lousy figure - the legs are all wrong, etc. However, it's big so in future it's Fenris. The goblin feeding it with a rather small bone is... an unknown goblin that I always assumed I should know.
With my current interest in goblins and giants, this lot are ones I inherited with Garrison ready painted. So a good basis for a goblin warband.
Ones I've started painting myself  - an Ettin (actually an S&S two headed troll giant code SS16) and a couple of musical goblins.
Finally another S&S figure  destined for the Giant army - SS75 Minotaur. Alice was supposed to meet this in the tunnel but I realised I didn't have a painted one!


4 comments:

  1. Once Fenris sees what little he is getting to eat I would think the goblin could be in deep trouble! Some lovely miniatures on show, the Ettin and Minotaur are both super.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do,like the admin figures they are so full of character.
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very variable in quality, but they do grpw on you.

      Delete