Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Saturday, 12 September 2026

The Third Eye

 

My second cult faction seems to be setting up a tradition - they all have eyes in them... honest, I'm just going with normal horror traditions and the third eye on the forehand is pretty well established. Not sure where (if anywhere) I go with expanding these cult figures - should probably do some for the Cult of Dagon? Figures have been painted as shaven headed - seemed right.

I have to admit I like the idea of that face. It strongly reminds me both of the film Bleeders/Hemoglobin cover and The Scream. The theme from Hemoglobin is one of my favourites.

One thing I'm finding is how useful a set of metallic paint pens I bought are, especially for shields, armour and standards. The set I got is one I'm happy to recommend!


2 comments:

  1. Another great addition to your collection, they look grand. I will take up you recommendation for these paint pens, they seem to d a very good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes you can have issues with paint pens - dry up, sudden flooding sort of things - no issues with these.

      Delete