Finished off 3 sets of Fantasy figures that had 'stalled' during my recent digressons.
Firstly, the tigers. I did 5 - 4 to give me 2 bases of beasts, 1 to be used later if I ever get round to the Amazons.
Of course I already had a Djinn but thought it might be useful to have one that fits in with the Turan/Tarun colour scheme. Have to admit I still prefer the original though.
Finally finished these off. First of all I put them on a sand base by mistake and had to paint over it, then I broke the wing off one by over rough handling and had to fix that. Here they are in the pregloss prebased version.
Went to visit my mother for a few days - no internet access but had to do something. So I set up Excel and put down most of the Admins Range (about 300 figures) - then went through the 150 pages hard copy of the mould list and copied them in. So I now have most of the Admins moulds sorted. Don't know why as I doubt I'll be doing anything with them, but it filled in a bit of time.