Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Thursday 23 May 2019

Anyone fancy a Teuter Burger?

I mean, we're in Germany and it makes a change from Pizza.
Supposed to a good place other side of these woods...

Think it's left... OK, off we go.

Hello, few of the locals...
On yer bike...

Oi! Leave some for us!

Don't worry, plenty to go round.



As an aside - this part written before my hospital visit, scenario built on previous because of the pulp scenario and still to do last part. So 'burger' just evolved as a natural theme. So, to hospital - the name of one of my 'afflictions' is IgA nephritis, otherwise known as Berger's Disease - that's close enough to Burger's Disease for me to say something...










6 comments:

  1. I really like the look of this, calm before the storm.
    Hope you continue to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strangely never really felt ill apart from the water retention.. it's weird.

      Delete
  2. My favourite Minifigs. If I'd had more money earlier or a store where I could buy them....well, I'd have had more than the score or so I did order just before they dropped the S range in NA and I bought Garrison Saxons instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A few of the S Range Romans just changed codes when the switch came - it can be fun deciding which ones are S Range and which ones are PB101+ Romans.

      Delete
  3. Teuter Burger :-) I´ve visited the so called* site of the battle a couple of times, once on the 2nd millenium anniversary and each time the Name makes me think of Food :-)
    Nice Collection of trees btw.

    *TBH, it has more the feel of a theme park and a lot of People (historians etc) have questioned the Claim. Still, the uni at osnabruck gets a truck load of european Funding for the site..so why wouldn´t they "prove" it took place there?

    ReplyDelete