Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Saturday 23 November 2019

Chariot of the Apocalypse

There are still a lot of individual or small groups of  figures in my collection I don't seem to have covered yet. One of these is a model in the RAFM Demons of Darkness range - number 3705, the Chariot of the Apocalypse. (Actually, thought I had but can't find it so....)

Painting style a bit different from my current block painting efforts. Could probably touch up the chariot wheels.

One thing I like is how the charioteer's head turned out

It's one of those figures I'm not sure about. Not convinced I like the horses for instance. Quite happy with the painting though - comes under the heading 'once upon a time I could paint'












6 comments:

  1. Wow, very impressive chariot Rob!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I admit it is nice to be able to show I used to be able to!

      Delete
  2. Nice work Rob. I'm glad to see the Apocalypse is colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splendid work... I've not seen this figure before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RAFM from the mid 90s - some nice RAFM figures though didn't like the design of their historical figures.

      Delete