Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Friday 28 February 2020

Prussian hussar

Continuing with my conversions, this one could (will?) finish up as part of a unit... just need to convert another 5 of them...




Although I'm getting on with one-off conversions as I start to put together future possibilities, I am also slowly doing a few other things - one Austrian gun and a squadron of carabineers are currently on the painting desk. It's mostly the run-of-the-mill infantry batallions I'm being a slow with.

6 comments:

  1. I do like the panache of some of those Garrison horsemen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think that hussar figure is going to finish up with lots of different head swaps.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks. And the other 5 figures for the squadron have been made and will be undercoated later!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, but it was just a head swap... quite a few more of these possible.

      Delete