Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Monday 6 April 2020

Current casting

Spent some time casting yesterday concentrating on building up the numbers of the Prussian, Russian and Austrian marching figures.
The mould includes Prussian Guard, Line and Landwehr figures as well as Russian Pavlovski Guard, Fusiliers, Austrian Grenadiers and Line, plus Nassau Grenadier. All the figures are marching.

So after a bit over an hour, quite a few figures cast, mostly useful for now - especially as I already had a load from previous sessions.
It means that at some stage I'm going to have a surplus in some areas, especially with Guard/Grenadier figures! 24 of the Landwehr figures  have already been undercoated - enough for two regiments of these when adding the previous ones I'd cast.

Next bulk casting session needs to be to build up the British and French.


2 comments:

  1. Im impressed Rob. How about casting up a few ECW figures to move on to desperate wargamers of a certain ilk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure something could be arranged - send me an email and I'll see what I can do...

      Delete