Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Friday 5 February 2021

And next, more early hoplites

 The late and early hoplites both being on the same mould naturally means that producing one results in making more of the other - so now a full G3 unit.

Starting to get together a reasonably sized force of this figure.
 
I thought 'might as well get the octopus thing over with'

An extra command element means I can field them as two units instead of one.

I've gone for a lot of blue for these - keep thinking green might have been better to match with the shields.

2 comments:

  1. You are certainly going to have a more than reasonable force of Greeks when you are done Rob.

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think it's fair to say I already have a more than reasonable force of Greeks. Trouble is, they're pretty much irresistible to do. I keep thinking of all the things I couyld be doing with the time instead... Normans, Saxons, Byzantines,Sassanids, Romans...

      Delete