Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Monday 10 May 2021

British Interwar infantry

 Continuing the Interwar/Pulp Army based theme, more Christmas figures just completed.

Figures are by Early War Miniatures. The force consists of 2 10 man sections with Lewis gun, 1 10 man infantry section with Bren gun, and 2 officers. Basic war games standard paint job, the force is sufficient for most of my purposes (with heavier support - machine guns, etc) - certainly for pulp actions - though may be increased for more normal war actions - such as an imaginary war with Japan.


2 comments:

  1. Very nice Rob...
    I do like Early War Miniatures... they have some very interesting ranges.. if I ever take a dive back into WW2 I will probably go with these myself...

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lot's of things I like about them - though if you look closer a couple of the prone 'riflemen' in these 'Interwar' sections actually seem to be firing a sten - different colour paint hides it...

      Delete