Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Wednesday 26 May 2021

What's up with everything?

 Firstly, Blogger. Normally click on Reading List on the (command page?) and it brings up the list of updates on blogs I follow. Stopped doing that, now it's just showing blogs from blogger itself plus I can get to individual blogs from a 'manage' button. No way I can find of getting the original setting!

Next Paypal going funny. Ordered some stuff from Frontline, invoice listed as pending - Paypal won't let me confirm payment! Click on pay now, message flashes on and off - think it's saying that it will open in a new screen, but if so it doesn't. Just going around in circles! Tried Paypal Help - it doesn't help in the slightest! Nothing I can find helps me sort the problem. I'll have to try sorting things out in the morning.

I hate machines!

8 comments:

  1. Ah ! technology , great when it works , terrible when it don't !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have my own way of looking at it. When it works, fine. When it doesn't, it becomes a machine.

      I hate machines.

      Delete
  2. I had a similar experience with my reading list then it suddenly went ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's also been funny at times when the followers list would suddenly just diappear from the blog, then there was a time when it started deleting pictures from the blog...

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. They say things go in 3s... we went out for a trip, just got back in... car got a flat on the way home!

      Delete
  4. I find that from day to day, I have different problems that come and go. Some days, pictures won't display, or various pages in my blog control interface don't work or display properly. It will vary from device to device in the same day, with different problems on each. I've just accepted it is the new and improved blogger.

    I've rarely had a Paypla problem, but have alway found that they seem to go away by the next day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As in the 'features' we used to get with Windows?

      Delete