Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Tuesday 23 November 2021

Sorting out/tidying up the lead mountain.

 Partly because things have gradually finished up all over the place, mainly so I can see which figures can go back into the pot  and let me avoid buying more metal!

One thing I'm doing is boxing up lots of the little card boxes into larger A4 boxes. I recently bought another batch of Weston half price end of run boxes for the job - the colour of the box isn't really a concern!

This gives an idea of the current mess on my table!

Slightly different view of the same table. Looks messier than it is - quite a few figures have already been put into loose piles.

And this is one of the reasons for doing this exercise - haven't weighed them but probably about 10-15kg of metal that needs further sorting. At least it means I don't have to buy any more metal yet!


14 comments:

  1. Phew- there's some sorting out to do there !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probaby still a couple more days on and off.

      Delete
  2. I am reminded of the Rainbow track “ Man on the silver mountain “ for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. My excuse is... well, no, I don't really have one.

      Delete
  4. "Don't have to buy anymore metal" Now where have I heard that one before???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps I should have specified 'casting metal', looking at Christmas wish list. Which at one point included 25kg of casting metal...

      Delete
  5. That almost a lead mountain range Rob 😁

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn, Aly beat me to it!
    There's (vintage) gold in them there hills, I bet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, everything's OOP, and on E Bay I'm guessing every figure would be described as 'rare'!

      Delete