Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Thursday 11 November 2021

Rewilding the jungle

 Not my 'garden' - that's still at the chopping down trees and burning the wood stage (no, I'm not killing them - just doing several years maintenance in one go). 

It's just that I felt that I needed a lot more trees to do proper jungle scenarios - there was a bit of a tree shortage looking at that last scenario, and if I tried to do one on an 8' x 4' board they would be lost. So Ebay failed to locate any of those useful/cheap trees, happily Amazon managed it.

Likewise, very short on cultists, so got a few more from Elheim. Also, as Arabs feature a lot in pulp adventures I got some of their Arabs. Sadly, their cultist Arabs match their robed cultists but their Mehalla figures are a lot bigger! Not really compatible even though in the same range! I'll have to see how they compare when painted.

I have actually done a bit of painting recently - just some aren't based, others not photographed. Something to get around to.

No comments:

Post a Comment