Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Monday 19 February 2024

Demons and Winged Demons

 

Garrison demons and winged demons - my original intention was to make a load of these as the basis of an element based army but this tranche seem to have been stuck in limbo until I just finished them off.

The heavy dry brushing technique is meant to suggest molten lava - red on top with darker undertones. Not sure how effective it is.

I haven't based them because I'm still not sure how many (if any) will make it into a field army or if they'll just be kept for skirmish/pulp games. However, the intention is to produce a lot more anyway so... 


8 comments:

  1. Nice figures, the winged demons are particularly good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those winged demons…
    We used them in our D&D games…And ours were red as well 😁

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I originally did a few tests with other colours - they didn't seem right.

      Delete
  3. Splendid! I also particularly like the winged demon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might do a few of them later without wings a well.

      Delete