Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Tuesday 7 May 2024

Yet more...

 

This lot are all RAFM. The crazed cultist looking types are Tcho Tcho people; the others from various sets including Lovecraft Country - farmer with staff and pink shirt, policeman and zombie lady with the baby. The man in black type is an investigator from set 2910, the one wearing a hat and has his coat over his arm is a journalist from set 2906, and the Egyptian carrying the box is from the M.U. Expedition to Egypt, set 2970.


With the exception of the cigar smoking Copplestone Bolshevik heroine from set BC17 I haven't identified any of this lot...


6 comments:

  1. The cricket player and the chaps in pith helmets are Foundry Darkest Africa. The guy with the bible and the fellow with the hat and stick I think are also from the same range. The others on the right are all Copplestone. I do not know who the guys in the back with the square bases are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More terrific figures full of gaming potential.
    Btw l have found a half finished project of Admin Celts. Is there any chance you could cast some more for me?
    Thanks
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shouldn't be a problem - reasonably healthy at the moment! Email me with your list and I'll see what I can do.

      Delete
    2. Most kind Rob, thank you.
      Alan Tradgardland

      Delete
  3. I think I got those German chaps from Westwind.

    ReplyDelete