Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Wednesday 8 May 2024

Lady of Mystery

 

This is the £1 32mm figure I couldn't resist at Salute. On my screen, it's 6 x bigger than real life - the real life version looks alot better!

Almost makes me want to start collecting 32mm figures - it's a really good figure!

One thing I tried when painting her. I bought some Acrylic paint pens to see how they would work - used them for her shoes, coat trim, hair and gun highlights. Look like they could prove useful.










12 comments:

  1. Good looking miniature and those pens are very interesting, I had looked at them before but never got them but I think this time.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always used their larger brethren for writing on moulds - doing Assyrians now I started looking for something a bit more useable than brushes on shields. Bought these, like them - using them for lots of things like belts and scabbards. My intention is to get a lot more - they're quite cheap on Amazon, that pack of 12 was £7.99 - so it will (should) be cost effective.

      Delete
  2. Looking good, and those pens look interesting maybe just the thing for lace etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I've ordered a full set of 72... costs £27.29...

      Delete
  3. Great figure full of potentiality for adventures…
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a good figure to use as a P.I

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my initial thought. Just wish it was 4mm smaller :(

      Delete
  5. A nice looking figure Rob…
    The pens look interesting… I used to use Rotring graphics pens to do lining out back in the day.

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So did I but they were quite limited. These things are much more versatile and useful.

      Delete