Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Tuesday 27 September 2022

Been to the dentists...


Got to Wisbech a bit early so wandered around for a bit. Went into a PC Games shop and...

This one reminded me of the ships from the city of Titanica from Stingray. Couldn't resist, and will provide the various sea peoples I have for the pulp games with some transport. Not very Lovecraftian but...

Haven't a clue what I'll be using this flyer for but looks like a good way for the citizens of the future to get around in.

There were loads of these in different colours and (similar) styles. Uses could include Cyberpunk/Steampunk engine core or some strange device in a Cultish temple. Could easily be the most useful of the three. I can even see it as a 'statue' in the grounds of Miskatonic U. - until someone 'activates' it.

As an aside, teeth OK apart from getting cleaned, next visit in six months.

4 comments:

  1. Splendid…
    You are a true wargamer Rob… we should all wear badges/T-shirts that say…
    “ I could find a use for that”
    I like the “Stingray” style fish ship/vehicle.

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably my favourite of the three, though I think the artifact might be the most useful.

      Delete
  2. Excellent stuff, always after new technicals for my VSF chaps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that some of the models based on video games, etc, would be a good source. Haven't the faintest idea what games these figures are based on!

      Delete