Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Tuesday 20 September 2022

Comic relief? Chinese hopping vampire

After my last couple of posts, thought it might be nice to just put in something just a bit silly.

Want about 20 or so 25/28mm Chinese hoping vampires. As far as I know, the only one available is a 28mm figure that is part of a set of 4. At £10 a set, that would cost £200 for 20! Further, the vampire itself is a Mandarin type figure whereas I really want mainly peasant types.

So having a play. First attempt is actually 20mm - 20mm Rose ACW artilleryman with a green stuff floppy hat, tunic bottom and belt!

Later I'll start looking to see what 25/28mm figures I've got I can convert!

4 comments:

  1. Ceasar Undead Camp Zombies has Hopping Chinese Vampire. Very nice figure, I have one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did wonder why they didn't sell them singly as I wanted a few also

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe Black Hat did; since the range was taken over by Scotia they've all been grouped into sets. Must admit, quite a few of the figures are very tempting! Also have toi admit 3 vampire hunters and only one vampire in a set is a bit overkill!

      Delete