Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Thursday 8 September 2022

Boxer Army Review

One of my smaller Reviews, but the Boxer Pulp army is 'officially' finished for now so it seems the appropriate time for one!

As an 'army', 42 figures and 2 cannon seems little to me, so I wouldn't be surprised if I did bump the numbers up later!

So next job is to get on with that Boer War army.
 

Actually, technically I do have a bit more to do with this army - I've cast 3 Sung carts that can be used as supply wagons for these and (which I suspect is now on my to do list!) any future Sung army.

8 comments:

  1. A fine, colourful and exotic little army!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A colourful and distinctive looking force.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may be small compared with a full scale historical army, Rob, but as part of a Pulp collection, it seems large enough to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thought of something else to add... must do/convert some Chinese hopping vampires...

      Delete
  4. A excellent addition to your forces!
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete