Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Monday 5 September 2022

Chinese 'Imperial Guard'

 At least, that's what they are for my purposes...

Garrison 25mm Sung officer and standard bearer, SKT Boxers for other ranks. Sung don't really match, mainly because they have 'normal' sized heads!

No real reason for calling these Imperial Guard except I felt I needed some. Or, possibly just regular Imperial troops.

It has to be admitted that the Sung are far more refined figures than the SKT!

I haven't given any of the Boxer figures their gloss finish yet - they're on single bases and generally take a better photo without the gloss - but I'm guessing that a gloss coat will enhance these two.

2 comments:

  1. They should look good with a coat of gloss…
    I find it brings the best out in some of our toys.

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are now all glossed - basically I waited to do this until everything was finished.

      Delete