Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Wednesday 5 April 2023

Anyscalemodels fishing fleet (etc)

So these are the 10 1:76 scale boats I ordered from Anyscalemodels.

 
For resin models they're pretty good - only one of the smaller boats needs a bit of remedial work with liquid greenstuff.

The 3 bigger fishing vessels. On the 2 larger vessels the masts are brass rod; on the smaller vessels they are of wood dowel.

The 2 larger 'pleasure' craft. Probably going to be the least useful for me!

The smaller boats. Dowel masts - the two parts of the sailing mast were already preglued. The damaged one is there, part way through restoration!

 So views on the models? I like them. They have generally cast well and do the job. I haven't checked them out size wise with the rest of the fleet or figures, and obviously haven't painted them yet, but I think they should be a good addition. Once I've sorted things I'm sure I'll be adding to these plus add a few of the other models in the range - useful looking accessories and buildings...

2 comments:

  1. Some fine additions to your fleet Rob…
    The pleasure crafts could could be used by smugglers…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite possible, but my own predilection would be to use the occupants as victims or sacrifices.

      Delete