Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Friday 3 November 2023

Dragged in every direction...


So a while back I started going through my backlog of 6mm buildings. As part of that I ordered some commercial buildings to let me do the lot in one go... They arrived today.


Meanwhile the ones I was already painting seem to have been shunted to one side as I painted all those Warrior figures... With plenty of other 'still working on' figures in the background...

And this lot I haven't even started painting...


As part of the Warrior work I needed to cast some Persian officers and standard bearers. Naturally I took the opportunity to cast and paint some Persian light cavalry, here glossed and waiting for bases.

Meanwhile undercoating a bunch of Sarmatian cavalry...

While this lot could probably be finished in one or two 10 minute sessions.


4 comments:

  1. The joys of the hobby mountains!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It helps keep the interest going. On the other hand, it has a life of it's own - I don't seem to actually control where it goes!

      Delete
  2. This is what a friend of mine describes as 'the hobby butterfly'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The comment fits. Thing is, though, it's more of a rambling progression. A path with lots of sidetracks but all heading in the same direction.

      Delete