Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Thursday 30 November 2023

42/45mm US Police

Although concentrating on 20/25mm Persians at the moment, I'm still keeping my eyes open for other stuff. Saw this lot on ebay, put in an offer, larger scale police force sorted.

Size wise they fit in nicely with the large scale monsters and aliens figures I seem to have acquired...

42mm to eye level, 45mm to top of the head 44 figures  all told, already blue so might just paint hands, faces, boots belts and weapons. 43 figures, £15 total, just under 35p each - I'm happy with that.


2 comments:

  1. Definitely useful for sci-fi etc games but it seems to me that most police seem to go for dark blue, that medium blue makes them look like Air Force MPs, something that could definitely work in some situations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, bur American police forces seem to have had a wide range of unifrms. I've enough figures to try a number of different colour schemes so will probably experiment with 2 or 3 (or4).

      Delete