Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Friday 15 March 2024

Blacktree order has arrived!

 

Order arrived today. Ordered on 6th February  so 5-6 weeks. A bit of a wait, if they had answered emails or told me it would take this long it wouldn't have been a concern. Still, they've arrived so I'm quite happy to put in a second (small) order in - but not about to risk a large order.

Emperor Dalek against normal monster army Dalek. Perfectly acceptable scale wise though probably the worst actual model. The Cyberleader is a bit bigger than the cybermen I have but that is perfectly acceptable to me.

Next, squad of Movellans. Quite nice figures in useful poses.

Comparison with my simple attempt - they match size-wise, so perfectly compatible with my Retro range.

Likewise, they fit in well with other Garrison figures. Overall, useful range that matches other 25mm ranges. These are actual more useful to me than the Crooked Dice figures which are 28mm! Plus they cost a lot less!

So, worth going on with using Blacktree for now - though I'm sticking with small orders!

8 comments:

  1. Good news that they have arrived and some really nice figure as well. It's a real shame they are not more reliable as they have some great figures across their ranges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. I'll continue using them with smallish orders - more reliable and I'd probably get a lot of stuff in one go...

      Delete
  2. Those look like useful figures. I might get myself a dalek leader.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does the job and worth getting if you need the Emperor, but it's the least satisfactory of the figures.

      Delete
  3. They do have some nice figures, I agree ...it's definitely a shame they are so unreliable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad they have arrived at last!
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete