Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Saturday 23 July 2022

Cruiser daily update...

 Should be finished in a couple more sessions!

Gun mounts finished. Considering how rough they are, I have to admit I'm rather pleased how these turned out.

Wheelhouse just needs a rail around it. I'll just do a solid rail from card in the same way as the rail around the hull.

Decking added to hull.

Very rough layout -still not sure whether I can fit in 3 masts or just make do with 2.

As it stands, so far I think it's looking quite effective.


2 comments:

  1. These additions make all the difference, it is really coming together well.
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is certainly looking more like a 'real' 1900-ish cruiser than most other attempts - more like a real ship than a caricature.

      Delete