Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Wednesday 6 July 2022

EM4 Miniatures

 The 25/28mm Pulp/Horror figures I've bought in the past were mainly from the likes of RAFM or Mirliton - in other words, non-UK. Anyway, these days buying foreign figures seems to be bith expensive due to postage or potentially awkward due to getting post from the EU. So now I'm looking at British companies such as EM4 Miniatures.

See how they go...

 Trouble is, I'm still not doing much in wargames terms at the moment... Haven't done any casting for ages...Seriously must do some!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip...just off to check out EM4......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plenty of other manufacturers out there. In your case, RAFM is still my favourite and they're Canadian...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, yes please on doing some castings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every night I go to bed thinking 'must do some casting tomorrow' Every morning I ... don't. And should. So every night I feel guilty and think 'must do some casting tomorrow'...

      Delete