Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Monday 26 December 2022

Garrison display boards

This post was written a few days ago but I didn't want to break into the Christmas cycle series

When I bought Garrison I also acquired the display boards used at conventions. The boards were in poor shape and quite a few of the figures were missing. I thought I'd taken all the figures out years ago but I was wrong!

This is a picture of one of the boards taken back in 2005(?)

 
Thing is, the boards included the Admins Range, including some of the figures on the 12" moulds. I know I'll be getting  some cast by Pete, but it's still nice to have these ones as well. Apart from everything else it helps me to identify these! Starting from DA37 they are Female fighter, Female thief, Dwarf druid, Dwarf priestess and DA41 Dwarf gaoler.

And a few more. Problem with this one is that AD160 is missing. This is actually a figure I can cast, I've got AD160 as Jenny Greenteeth. I would have been nice to have had this confirmed or not! From AD158 these are Female vampire, Dwarf ghoul and AD161 Wraith.
 

AD121 - Dwarf in breastplate attacking with axe - doesn't have a mould, so useful!

And this one,well, in the boards the figure is listed as AD137... but all the catalogue listings say it is AD136 - which I didn't have a mould listing for!. AD137 according to the catalogue should be a stag beetle!

So one way and another I'm gradually getting through everything!

6 comments:

  1. Seems to be quite a few figures still attached to this display board!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a photo I took of the boards before I started to clear them. Even then there were quite a few spaces!

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed seeing the board and especially the Admin figures. What fun cartoon like sculpts they are!
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh… that so takes me back 😁

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I admit I can't say the same - didn't know anything about Admins until I bought them!

      Delete