Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Friday 30 December 2022

Talking of lightboxes

Always wanted one myself, so knowing Steven wanted one for Christmas I thought I'd get one myself, see if that particular model was any good, then get one for Steven. Been using it a while now, just didn't say so because Steven would have guessed he was getting one as well!

 

It's a 12"  Duclus Photography Lightbox.  It comes with 6 coloured backdrops and dimmable light levels.

It does it's job well - usually bare metal figures don't photograph easily, but these assorted Deep Ones figures (part of my Christmas present from Steven and Sarah) came up well.

4 comments:

  1. The picture is indeed surprisingly crisp and clear. My gaming table could use a really big one!

    Best wishes for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit, a 12' x 4' one could be useful!

      Delete
  2. That seems like a useful addition Rob.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has already proved very useful - a good buy.

      Delete