Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Friday 10 March 2023

Other people's figures - Some Late Romans

Firstly, I'm quite happy to showcase other people's figures. Perhaps especially ones that wouldn't normally appear. In this case, the email with the photos included 'Please don't bother to acknowledge the photos on your site, but I'd be grateful when they are put up please.' Consider them up and acknowledged privately... And very nice they are too!

The cavalry...

The infantry

Heavy cavalry unit

More heavies

Plus a few lights.

This is the actual list from the SKT catalogue


6 comments:

  1. Very nice Romans indeeed.
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice indeed…
    If I didn’t already have a late Roman army I would be after these troops myself .

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely figures which look beautiful when painted up.
    I remember buying a small number of samples of this range many moons ago - they were really very much up-to-date and “modern” figures (as distinct from some other manufacturers whose figures at that time were very much in the primitive/old school” style). And they still look great even today 👏👏
    Cheers,
    Geoff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of many armies I would like to have but so far down the priorities list it's never going to happen.

      Delete