Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Thursday 31 August 2023

Davros

Another one of my quick conversions...

Not the most accurate of conversions, but cheap, quick and really quite effective!

Some of the Daleks I have have the odd missing eyestalk or gun. Add to that, I'm not going to use all the Silence figures I have so I've put them together.  I feel I should put some filler on the left arm at the the elbow but...

Actually this was my second attempt. With the first one, sprayng it black and the spray started shooting thick, claggy bits at it. Couldn't get it clean easily and this was the end result. Might keep it to represent Davros if you ever has a serious accident!


8 comments:

  1. The original Davros looks like he has been exposed to radiation! Good work on the second one though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent stuff. One of my favourite pieces of showbiz trivia was that the same actor played both Davros and Mike Tucker in The Archers...
    p.s. the shape of his face around the eyes makes me think you could give him a splendid pair of 'Dame Edna' glasses(!)
    There's bound to be a good use for the 'damaged' version too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shape of the head is quite a reasonable approximation to Davros. I'm now thinking og dressing one of the Silence in pink complete with a feather boa...

      Delete
  3. Davros works really well Rob…
    Your Davros disaster would certainly work well as a casualty marker.

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Instantly recognizable, that's good enough for me.

    ReplyDelete