Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Tuesday 8 August 2023

What happened next

The military arrive! First use of U.N.I.T. and they're getting an update from a Victorian policeman!

Carefully, U.N.I.T. enter the wood...

An alien spaceship revealed! A very alien spaceship revealed.

As a horde of strange cackling creatures erupt from the woods U.N.I.T. falls back in a mixture of confusion and total disbelief...

 (So far I've got 1/76th scale figures, 1/72nd scale figures and buildings, 28/32mm figures and terrain all in one scenario, Plus some 15mm trees, 1940s and Victorian police and 1960s army/U.N.I.T. - Oh yeah, strange spaceship... is there anyone out there looking on this as serious?


12 comments:

  1. Have you thought of some Dinky military vehicles for not-UNIT? Closer to 28mm (I think they were 1/60?). Centurion, Saracen, Bedford Truck would fit the historical period.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have - but honestly at the moment projects are going their own way and I'm just being carried along with them! As to fitting the historical period...

      Delete
  2. This will all be VERY serious if the Brigadier and UNIT can't sort out those aliens sharpish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got the not-Jon Pertwee and not-Jo Grant figures, plus I've got a not-Bessie car anyway - it's just a matter of painting the 2 figures. I've now got 2 police telephone boxes one Crooked Dice to be painted and the 1/76th one that came with the buildings.

      Delete
  3. All fun and games until the Killer Tomatoes show up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or, possibly, all fun and games after the Killer Tomatoes show up.

      Delete
  4. Where is 'The Doctor' when you need him !?

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I found giant, possibly hostile, tomatoes advancing on me, I'd consider it serious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally I'd consider seeing if I could source some cheap mince and a big pan...

      Delete
  6. Genius Rob…
    I laughed out loud…
    Don’t ever stop being you…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete