Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Sunday 27 August 2023

Robomen and a waterhorse

Another unit group plus a 'special'! I really seem to be getting through these though it helps that I'm keeping things simple.

This lot represent (for now) radio-controlled slaves of other races such as the Daleks. I've painted them in a scheme to suggest a sort of lower class or agrarian group - no shiny black uniforms for this lot, just peasant style clothing.

Not sure what this figure is meant to be, either a Scottish water horse or a hippocampus. As I've got others I do a brown one as being more horse-like - blue just seemed the 'right' colour when I painted it.

 

2 comments:

  1. These (and the several other recent posts) are all very useful looking figures for your fantastical adventures, Rob.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are - though also very distracting. Choices!

      Delete