Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Saturday 5 August 2023

CP Models TQD police etc

Had intended to be doing the game today but other things started piling up. One is finishing off a load of CP Models WW2 1/72nd scale police figures. I did paint the silver buttons on these but they didn't photograph all that well!
 
The figure in the background was one of the free figures at Partizan years ago. I've got several of them somewhere - talking to Duncan MacFarlane there and for some reason he mentioned that they had been left with a load of spares and suddenly started forcing me to take some :). Quite liked talking to him at conventions - think I probably first met him in the late 70s when he worked at Games Workshop in Nottingham.

And an arrival today was a bunch of reinforcements for U.N.I.T. and the Cybermen.

 So publishing this now, later today will document the other arrival in the post. Still got more to come... after a period of not spending as much this is proving to be one of those times  when I'm spending more!

No comments:

Post a Comment