Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Thursday 13 November 2014

Borrow ideas? Me? Lycia

 Many years ago a guy called John Tuckey used to put on massive displays using (mainly) 'S' Range figures. John sold his collection a few years back but I wasn't able to buy any for financial reasons. I was broke. I've corrected the figure issue since then, though many of the figures I've got weren't actually painted by him.

Anyway, I was quite happy to borrow other peoples ideas, and the use of a Garrison Immortal as a Lycian standard bearer was one of his. The other figures are later PB Range Minifigs from the 90s (or late 80s).


2 comments:

  1. Nice paint style.. Are they based aroud the DBx sort?? aka 6cm wide??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I base all my figures for the DBx systems. Older figures such as the 'broken' Immortals are still based for 3rd or 4th Edition WRG.

      Delete