Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Saturday 1 October 2022

Couple of Chinese buildings.

 

OK, One building, one statue. With all the Chinese figures I'm making I needed a bit of architecture!

The building was off ebay - nice size and scaled OK for 20 to 28mm! Should be a very useful piece of terrain.

This rather imposing structure came from our local aquarist store. Again, should be useful for a number of scenarios.

In terms of figures, 28mm individual ones should be finished for quite a while apart from 'monsters'. 20mm for larger scale battles - got a prototype hopping vampire, actual army...  Jaclex are supposed to be bringing out a range of Colonial era Chnese this month, so that should provide a good basis.

2 comments:

  1. Nice Oriental terrain pieces Rob....I need some myself for my planned Pulp in the Far East adventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll probably get a couple more pieces, but I'll admit I'll have to resist the tempation to go overboard!

      Delete