Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Thursday 14 May 2020

Some sad 20mm Lamming Napoleonic French Artillery

This for Mathew... RHA I'd already posted but the French foot artillery got neglected a bit - never finished and looked a bit battered. Saw them a while back, forgot where, found them again. In the 42mm artillery box when I was putting the British army troops away!
Certainly haven't shown these figures at their best!

Quite slimline with largish looking heads. On the other hand, they are more or less compatible with these 20mm Garrison Prussians.


2 comments:

  1. Cheers Rob!
    Do you know, I think those might actually a bit taller than the set I picked up with my Lamming French infantry. I'll get them out and do a comparison with my Garrison Landwehr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing I didn't notice - I put the French on a base to make a better height comparison with the based Garrison - didn't realise until I saw the posted picture that I put the French on a 3mm base, the Garrison are on 2mm bases! So they will trend to look a bit taller than they should.

    ReplyDelete