Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Tuesday 12 May 2020

20mm Napoleonic moulds update - posted...

A long time ago I mentioned I would probably get a couple of moulds made for the 20mm Napoleonic range. I've just taken the Pavlovski guard figures out of the Dettol and they're done so I'm now getting everything together.
I'm looking at two moulds, one cavalry, one infantry. The cavalry moulds include a couple of Persian figures I want more of - these were originally put on a Tiranti mould many years ago and never made it to the bigger moulds. I'm continuing to find and repair a few new cavalry figures so some of these are 'new'. It gives me a pretty extensive range of heavy cavalry compared to the past.

The infantry mould really should be two moulds - it's a cost thing... a couple of these figures are French artillerymen. I already had one figure (wherever it is at the moment...) so have added the 'found' one plus a head swap British artilleryman to this mould. I expect this mould to get a lot of use.
The next stage is to get in touch with Pete Brown and see if he is still in business of course.

Pete contacted, still in business, figures sent off today...







No comments:

Post a Comment