Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Monday 1 June 2020

Faller type buildings

Actually could be a mix of Faller, Kibri or Vollmer... important thing is, got enough time on my hands to do internet searches/ebay and try to find buildings that go with the Langley figures - in other words, railway rather than wargames. Which means 00/HO as in 1/87th.

So bought some second hand of ebay and they've arrived.
They came with various other things added. Total bill for this lot (excluding figures) £46.96. Ready made and a lot cheaper than new.

The figures are my Garrison and Langley figures for comparison - they fit in very well.

The figure on the steps came with the buildings - obvious difference in scale here.

Again, the figure at the side of the house and going into the kiosk are 1/87th, the others 20mm Garrison and Langley.
So worth picking up cheaper second hand models. Main downside is that most of them have a Germaic look - but then, for WW2 not an issue and for Pulp games, Germany is fine.

4 comments:

  1. A nice set of buildings Rob...
    EBay can be very useful at times...

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very. This lot came from someone breaking up his set up.

      Delete
  2. A shop offering 'Schweine Rueckensteaks' sounds like a shop I'd like to visit! I think I have one or two such buildings, picked up second hand. Useful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm guessing I'll collect a few of them over the next few months. Meanwhile... the menu sounds good to me, thing is now I'm thinking a bacon sandwich would be nice...

      Delete