Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Tuesday 23 June 2020

What? - MORE 20mm Napoleonic cavalry?

Well... yes.

Problem with these is that the range was never a big issue originally when I was concentrating on the 25mm figures. Between that and the disruption caused when I moved sheds... looking for something else I found a few more figures...
At least three of them are original masters  and they also include both Prussian and Russian hussars... some duplicates of course but still enough for half a mould....


6 comments:

  1. I'm getting far too excited about these, Rob! The hussars in particular look spectacular.
    All the best
    WM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's deciding what to do after. Think I'll probably build up some stocks then offer to sell 'spares' to people - should be quite a few as I'm obviously including figures on moulds that I'm not currently interested in. With cavalry, main shortage is the right horses.

      Delete
  2. I can't quite make what they all are but the hussars look nice - although I think I have the figures I need these could make command figures as they are definitely flashier than what I have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Russian and Prussian hussars both carry carbines so aren't officers. Haven't checked (which I need to to be certain) but looks like cuirassier and carabinier type officers plus a very nice and ornate (possibly Prussian?) hussar(?) officer (second one up on the left).

      Delete
  3. I am with Matt on this. The hussars do look rather splendid. I had some French ones back in the day. I would be interested in the Prussian Hussars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Prussian hussars will be available... only really need one squadron and I already converted those! So they'll be on the mould, but I won't need any that are produced!

      Delete