Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Saturday 22 June 2019

A quick bridge

Somewhere I've got this model bridge. I think it was made by Hovels a long, long time ago. Went looking for it when I was setting up the Five Dogs but couldn't find it.

It's a bridge. A sort of rickety locally built thing on a back road somewhere. Should be easy enough to just quickly knock up something that would do the job.

No drama. I was right. Started setting the scenario up in the morning, was taking photos of the setup that afternoon - though the paint on the bridge was still wet.
Road just 3 pieces of balsa, fence posts my normal thin rod taking from the blinds kit I bought years (and years. And years.) ago.

Nothing 'clever' about any of this - road just painted earth over the base and bits of different browns brushed in.

The fence was simply sprayed army green that acted as the base coat.

The underside just had 2 lengths of balsa to raise it off the ground and act as a support.
Looks good on the table, that's what counts.










No comments:

Post a Comment