Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Thursday 27 June 2019

HBLS Rolls Royce armoured car

Twenty or thirty years ago I bought some HLBS armoured cars. Coming across them recently it seemed like a good idea to start incorporating them into the Newhaven Pulp universe...

So I've started with the Rolls.
I haven't spent a lot of time on it - few coats of light olive, no shading or anything - it has to fit in with everything to a degree and they are unshaded. So far I haven't put a coating of gloss varnish on it but think I might.

The other two are both 'Russian' - an Austin Putilov and a Garford Putlov. No matter, Newhaven doesn't have either geographical or temporal restrictions.
My one regret with this range is that I didn't buy more when they were available. I want some Leichter Kampfwagen IIs.

No comments:

Post a Comment