Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Saturday 8 June 2019

An unexpected consequence and some messing about with layouts...

Two quick items - firstly, having had the same layout since I started the blog I thought it was about time to ring the changes - so I'll be messing about with everything over the next few days. Please feel free to comment!

Next, tried an initial matt spray over the plane. Ink  didn't run but... I had messed about with other letters and overpainted them before the final set - and they've come through! So bit more overpainting to do!

2 comments:

  1. A nice looking plane despite the graffiti. Would this be used for things like cropdusting? mail and passeger service to remote areas? Or??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or. Definitely or. Trips to the Antarctic? Amazon? Remote islands? Not sure if I'll go to the extent of doning detachable floats or skis but a plane or two adds to the possibilities. Plus they're fun to make.

    ReplyDelete