Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Thursday 13 August 2020

Rest of Pactyans, etc, done

I hadn't really intended to do all 4 Corps... but the other figures in the mould weren't casting that well, these were, so I finished up with a surplus...
So I finished up enough figures to do two extra Corps, one of 2PS and one of 3Bw.

I recall saying that I was going to do these plain but...

Including the cloaks.

2Ps also tunics and cloaks decorated... painted all together and Corps allocation was only made when I based the figures.

But I still didn't bother about decorating the trousers.

Of the 30 figures painted 15 turned out to have striped cloaks so I decided to use 12 of them in the Ps Corps. I didn't specifically plan on any set number of striped /patterned cloaks, it's just how they happened to get painted.

So the situation is that I can now field Corps IX, X, XI and XII...

I've now managed to cast enough figures to paint a unit of  Lycians - so they've now been started.



No comments:

Post a Comment