Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Sunday 16 August 2020

A few 'forgotten' Persians...

As in, they weren't in the display cabinet and I found them when I was sorting the Byzantines...
These are really well painted figures.

I didn't get a good shot of the standard - quite a nice bull's head.

The 'army' itself was still set up so I've rearranged things to get a decent shot - I'll also retrospectively include this picture in the original posting!
And then I'll start taking a few pictures of the Byzantines as originally intended!

4 comments:

  1. Always liked that particular figure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does show off the gorilla length arms though...

      Delete
  2. All this Grant goodness is a slow torture to admire Rob, these are lovely figures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mostly - a few are showing their age. There are some 'Assyrian' conversions that are certainly past their best.

      Delete