Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Thursday 8 January 2015

My first order...

One of the stranger aspects of buying most of Harry's collection was that Harry was my first customer - so I finished up getting back the first figures I sold. That first order was on the 25th of August, 2006. 40 Carthaginians, 40 Spartans. So I was selling the 20mm Range for about 8 years and 3 months - a lot longer than Greenwood and Ball sold them for!

The Spartans I've already covered, though probably not the ones I sold Harry, the Carthaginians...
 The ones with long spears - the command section was not part of the order (but it's possible I supplied them as well - don't remember)


Technically the next unit was not part of that original order but the command element has some of the pikemen so...

I don't intend fielding these as Carthaginians - I have enough Minifigs around for that - and they will find service in my Persian army as Phoenicians.



No comments:

Post a Comment